Administrative / Marketing Assistant
Rave Nailz is looking for someone who is excited about art, beauty and fashion to support the CEO in day-to-day activities. This individual must be self-motivated and proactively seek solutions to problems as they arise. They must be able to work in a fast-paced, startup environment and ready to do whatever it takes to accomplish the goals and mission of the company. This is an exciting role with a growing business!
This is an Austin TX based, Hybrid role.
- Fulfill orders and assist with wholesale setup & fulfillment
- Run errands as needed (mileage provided)
- Provide customer support via email/ text/ DM
- Assist on-site for photoshoots and events (~one monthly weekend event)
- Provide reporting / analytics on current market trends and Rave Nailz performance
- Create weekly marketing schedule for approval
- Create newsletter and social media content
- Influencer outreach & database upkeep
- High school diploma or GED required, BS preferred
- 1-3 years experience in administrative role, + marketing experience preferred
- Excellent grammatical and professional oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, accurate
- Reliable, on time and flexible. Willing to work occasional weekend or late hours
- Self-starter and strong troubleshooting skills
- Must be familiar with Adobe Suite (design experience a major plus!)
Rave Nailz makes high quality, artist designed press on nails and nail products with a nonconforming aesthetic. Our purpose is to make well-designed nails accessible to everyone who wants them by removing the limitations of the cost, time, and lack of availability from visiting a high end nail salon.
Rave Nailz press on nails are vegan, cruelty free, and designed by long time nail artist and our founder, Braelinn Frank. We pride ourselves in art and creativity from the design of our nails, to the photoshoot, down to our weekly newsletter!
Please email your resume and work samples (if applicable) to info@RaveNailz.com with the job description in the subject line. If it's a good fit, we will be in touch!